PRICES (Updated 30.10.):
1. Dance trip to Cuba 18.12.2017 – 1.1.2018 (only 2 spots left with these prices):
– Direct flights + Havanna 1 week home accommodation + one week own plans ONLY 1450€.
– Direct flights + Havanna 2 week home accommodation ONLY 1750€.
– Direct flights + 4 days home accommodation + 3 days Varadero 4-5* all inc. hotel + one week own plans ONLY 1700€.
– Direct flights + 4 days home accommodation + 3 days Varadero 4-5* all inc. hotel + 1 week home accommodation ONLY 1950€.
2. Dance trip to Cuba 25.12.2017 – 8.1.2018 (we will check daily prices always when someone would like to join us, so if you would like to come, please ask daily prices from us):
– Direct flights + Havanna 1 week home accommodation + one week own plans ONLY 1895€.
– Direct flights + Havanna 2 week home accommodation ONLY 2250€.
– Direct flights + Havanna 1 week home accommodation + 1 week Varadero 4-5* all inc. hotel ONLY 3000€.
– Direct flights + Havanna home accommodation + all inc. Caribian cruise 30.12.-6.1. ONLY 3250€.
Prices are / person 2hh (1hh available but extra fee). Make your reservation asap: email@example.com. Below you can find more info about the trip:
Come to Cuba with us!! We will organize a trip to Cuba and there is two dates already booked:
Option 1: 18.12.2017-1.1.2018
– Meno 18.12.2017 Helsinki klo 16.45 – Havanna klo 21.05
– Paluu 1.1.2018 Havanna klo 23.05 – Helsinki klo 15.55 (2.1.2018)
Option 2: 25.12.2017-8.1.2018 (inc. Caribbean cruise or second week in Havanna or Varadero is also possible)
– Meno 25.12.2017 Helsinki klo 16.45 – Havanna klo 21.05
– Paluu 8.1.2018 Havanna klo 23.05 – Helsinki klo 15.55 (9.1.2018)
You can book your trip / make a reservation via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
– 18.12.2017 Helsinki at 16.45 – Havanna at 21.05
– 1.1.2018 Havanna at 23.05 – Helsinki at 15.55 (2.1.2018)
18.12.-22.12.2017, Havanna (4 nights home accommodation, 2hh)
22.12.-25.12.2017, Varadero All Inclusive (3 nights 4-5 star hotel, 2hh)
25.12.2017-1.1.2018, Havanna (7 nights home accommodation, 2hh)
Program at Havanna:
– dancing lessons with local teachers (mornings)
– iltapäivisin mahdollisuus tutustua San Miguelin johdolla Havannan nähtävyyksiin (afternoons), like:
– sight seeing at Havanna with american cars
– walking at old town of Havannassa
– Havanna beach
– afternoon matinea at Casa de la Musicassa
– dinners and concerts at various dancing places
– trip option for example: Trinidad – Cienfuegosiin, Viñales
– clip from Havanna: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7TBJPj_7nY
Program at Varadero:
– take it easy, laying on the beach, delicious refreshments and drinks
– possible dancing lessons
– walking around Varadero and shopping
– Party at Casa de la Musicassa and night clubs
– clip from Varadero: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caoh-56rBPc
– 25.12.2017 Helsinki at 16.45 – Havanna at 21.05
– 8.1.2018 Havanna at 23.05 – Helsinki at 15.55 (9.1.2018)
25.12.-30.12.2017 Havanna (5 nights home accommodation, 2hh)
30.12.2017-6.1.2018 Caribbean Cruise 2hh inside cabin
6.1.-8.1.2018 Havanna (2 nights home accommodation, 2hh)
– Boat will be at Havanna for 2 first nights
– on 3. day boat will leave at 18.00
– On teh boat there will be plenty of activities, food and drinks etc.
– Trip goes: Havanna – Montego Bay – Jamaica, George Town – Grand Cayman, Cozumel – Mexico – Havanna
– Included in the cruise price: All meals on board, Baggage transport on embarkation and debarkation, Coffee, tea, water & ice cubes, Entertainment program on board, Insolvency insurance for tour operator, Taxes and port charges, Use of most onboard facilities.
– clip from the boat: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqTSifGiu08
About MSC Cruises
MSC Cruises is a European cruise line with passengers from all over the world. They offer comfortable, informal cruises at a reasonable price. Due to good offers, there are many families on board. Especially on the Mediterranean cruises in the summer (July till August) many Italian families enjoy their holidays on board and spread a lively, typically Italian atmosphere on board. During off-season and during cruises to Northern Europe the atmosphere is more calm and also many elderly guests enjoy their cruise.
MSC Opera is a modern European cruise ship of MSC’s Lirica class which went into service in 2004. It has been refurbished in summer 2015. This ship is also suitbale for younger and active guests, as well as for families. Cruises at the standard of a good hotel in combination with a laid-back atmosphere and a good value for money: That is what you find on board the MSC vessels.
All cabins are furnished very comfortably, equipped with a bathroom (shower and WC), mini bar, safe and a hair dryer and measure about 14 sqm, offering enough space for your luggage etc. The more spacious Suites with balcony measure about 23 sqm. These offer a bathroom with a bath tub, a TV and floor-to-ceiling windows.
Thanks to the big variety of entertainment etc. onboard everybody feels comfortable. Everybody will find their favourite spot – either in the kids club, in the gym, the spa, the big theatre, disco or various bars. There is also a big casino, an internet café and a library. The atmoshpere on board is very casual. On two nights a week more formal clothes are recommended, though.
Food and Beverages
You can have breakfast and lunch at one of the buffets. As MSC Cruises is an Italian cruise line, the cuisine on board is inspired accordingly; they offer salad, pasta and much more typical Italian food. In the evenings there is dinner in the main restaurants (one early seating and a later one). Altogether, the cuisine is good and tasty.
Sports, Wellness and Entertainment
There are many ways of spending a day on board MSC Opera: There is a large gym with a sauna and a steam bath. A wide range of massages and other wellness and beauty treatments are offered in the spa. On deck there are two swimming pools and two jaccuzzis.
Also some kind of sports: Dance to live music or at the disco. Besides, there is a huge theatre where you can enjoy many different shows and also a casino and various bars.
MSC Opera is a cruise ship with a lively, European-/Italian-style atmosphere. Nevertheless there are always quiet and peaceful places to be on board. You will be comfortable on board, even if you are new to cruising. MSC offers a good value for money. Watch out for special offers (especially in off-seasons). These are a great opportunity for you to enjoy a wonderful cruise at a very reasonable price.